Ofsted ‘outstanding’ report
Choosing what nursery is best for you and your child is one of the most difficult decisions you can make, but when considering High Bank Day Nursery we recommend you read our latest Ofsted report, which was published in September 2016 and in which we were rated as ‘outstanding’.
The summary of key findings is as follows:
- Teaching is outstanding. Children’s natural curiosity and exploratory instincts are very well fostered because their surroundings supply endlessly fascinating challenges.
- The manager is committed to providing high quality care and inspirational learning for the children.
- Staff work exceptionally well with parents and are very successful in engaging them in their children’s learning.
- Staff develop exceptionally strong and and positive relationships with children. This promotes an excellent sense of security and emotional well-being, so that children form highly positive attachments and show great motivation in their learning.
- The behaviour of children is outstanding.
- Children’s management of their own safety is impressive. They are skilled at measuring the risks for themselves and others to make sure they stay safe.